Currently Whatsapp is the most popular app for text messaging. In such a situation, the number of troubles of many users becomes a problem. The user is afraid to lose his data while changing the number. We will tell you how you can change your number on Whatsapp without losing data.
In 2017, Whatsapp has launched a new feature that lets you change your mobile number linked to the Whatsapp and your data will also be secure. from this, your friends will also get information about your new number. You will not need to parsonally message them.
- Also Read This,
- What is Adsense Auto Ads – How it is Useful For All Bloggers
- What is WordPress Managed Hosting, How it Works and Its Benefits
- How to Make Money From Mobile Phone, 5 Latest Tips and Tricks 2019
- How To Access Blocked Websites With VPN
You will also be able to customize your contacts. You will be able to migrate your profile information with your groups and contacts. This eliminates your old number linked account. That means those who have your old number will not be able to see your profile details.
Change Number Steps
1. Go to menu and check whether your Whatsapp number is verified or not
2. Click for verification on your profile photo
3. Now open the Whatsapp and click on the menu button
- Also Read This,
- Whatsapp Business App And its Features For Businessman
- Recall Whatsapp Message After Delivered Secret Tricks 2019
- 5+ Most Important tips to secure your WhatsApp from getting Hacked in 2019
- Know if Someone’s Read Our Message on WhatsApp Without Blue Ticks?
4. Click Settings and go to account.
5. Click on ‘Change Number’ tab
6. Old phone number is Enter in upper box.
7. Enter new number in Lower box
8. Click on Done
Your new number will be verified when the process is complete. After verification, you will be able to run your WhatsApp account from your new number and your old data will be secure.