- South Africa’s highest score record
- England chase the biggest score of their ODI history
- West Indies first scored 360, England won the match in 48.4 overs
England beat the West Indies by 6 wickets in the first match of the five-ODI series. England achieved the target of 361 runs with 4 wickets in 48.4 overs. He scored the biggest score in his ODI history. Earlier, the English team achieved the target of 349 runs against New Zealand in 2015. England scored the third highest score in ODI cricket. Earlier, South Africa had chased the target of 434 in 2006 and 371 in 2016 against Australia. There were 724 runs in this match. This is the ninth largest total in one ODI.
- Also Read This,
- Whatsapp Business App And its Features For Businessman
- Recall Whatsapp Message After Delivered Secret Tricks 2019
- 5+ Most Important tips to secure your WhatsApp from getting Hacked in 2019
- Know if Someone’s Read Our Message on WhatsApp Without Blue Ticks?
West Indies beat New Zealand record
Earlier, West Indies won the toss and decided to bat. Opening Chris Gayle’s 135, the brilliant half-century of 64 and Darren Bravo’s 40 helped them to score 360 in eight overs in 50 overs. In his innings total record 23 sixes The West Indies broke the record of 22 sixes in an innings in New Zealand. The Kiwi team made this record against the West Indies in 2014.
Gale to hit most sixes in international cricket
Gayle hit 12 sixes and three fours in the match. He played 129 balls in his century. This is his 24th century of career. He also made the record for most sixes in international cricket in this match. Gayle broke the record of Pakistan’s Shahid Afridi’s 476 sixes (524 matches) He played less than 80 matches from Afridi.
Jason Roy-Joe Root’s Centennial Partnership
The English team started well to pursue the target of 361 runs from the West Indies. He scored 90 runs in 10 overs. Johnny Bairstow was dismissed for a run of 34 runs as he scored 91 runs. Jason Roy and Joe Root then shared 114 runs for the second wicket. Jason scored 124 in 85 balls and Root scored 102 in 97 balls. England scored 364 runs in 48.4 overs Captain Ian Morgan scored 65 runs.
- Also Read This,
- How To Access Blocked Websites With VPN
- Whatsapp Will Soon Add a New Fingerprint Authentication Feature in App for Extra Security
- Interesting Twitter Facts – Some Interesting Facts About Twitter
- Hide Blue Tick, Second Tick, Last Seen And More On WhatsApp