In Today life, We are sitting in the home and Pay Bills via Internet can fast and easily deposit online electricity bills and landline Bills etc. Today there are many applications available in the market, with the help of which we can make online electricity bill payment from our smartphone in a few minutes.
There are many advantages to submitting online bills, the biggest advantage is that sometimes we get a cashback when we Paid bill. If you have not deposited the electricity bill online so far, then today’s article is for you because this article is going to tell you in simple words That “How to Pay Electricity Bill Online Through Debit Card and Net Banking”.
- आचार संहिता क्या है, क्यों और कैसे लागू की जाती है | What is Model Code of Conduct in Hindi
- Duplicate Aadhar Card Online-Duplicate Aadhar Card Download
- Statue of Unity (स्टैच्यू ऑफ यूनिटी) All Information & Details Hindi/Urdu
How to Pay Electricity Bill Online Through Debit Card and Net Banking
Here we are telling you about some popular applications for depositing online bills. With the help of which you can easily pay your electricity bill in the joints sitting at home.
Firstly, we are here to tell you about the payment of electricity bills online using the PayTM application, PayTM has become India’s most popular payment application. Here you can easily pay electricity bills by following some of the easiest steps below.
- First of all, you have to open the PayTM application in your smartphone. If you have not installed the PayTM application yet, you can install the PayTM application from the Play Store.
- Now we have to open the PayTM application and tap on the Electricity option.
- Here you will find two options, here you are being told to pay electricity bill through electricity boards, then you can tap this option.
- Now we have to select state (state) below. And then in the next option, select the board and tap on the bill.
- Now, select your name here. Now select the district below. And tap on the proceed.
- After that, select the district type in rural or urban according to your district. Now you will find the consumer id or account id in your old electric bill, enter it here.
- Just after doing this, tap on proceed. And now here the consumer details will show, in which your name address and more details will be shown. And your current balance will be automatic show.
- Now here we can see two options of payment. Fast forward in which you can directly pay your bill with PayTM balance. Otherwise, you can pay by bank account on tap to do the proceed to pay.
- After taping on to pay, we have the option of a promo code so that you can get a cashback using the right promo code.
- Now tap on the proceed to pay There are four other ways in front of you, including PayTM, with the help of which you can pay.
- Here you select the option given below here. If you select net banking then you can tap electricity by typing the correct bank details and pay now.
- Amazon Influencer Program क्या है हिंदी में. Amazon Influencer program in Hindi
- Holi Festival history, facts, 2019 Celebration In Hindi होली पर निबंध, इतिहास व होली क्यों मनाई जाती है
- Lok Sabha Election 2019 – Assembly elections Dates of 4 states
Pay online electricity bill By Phonepe Application
If you do not use the PayTM application, then we can use the Phonepe application. Application on phone is an Indian application whose users are increasing day by day, perhaps you may also use this application. Let us know how we can pay online electricity bill with the help of phone pay
Payment of online electricity bill with the help of Phonepe application is very easy, in order to pay the electricity bill with the help of this application, we first need to install the phone by app and open it.
- Now tap on the power option
- Now the state electricity provider is to be selected.
- After that, enter the consumer id or account id. Which you can see in the electricity bill
- Just do so, tap on the pay bill and fill the details of your bank account and you can easily pay this kind of electricity bill.
You can pay online electricity bill with the help of any of the above mentioned applications. We hope this Article” How to Pay Electricity Bill Online Through Debit Card and Net Banking 2019 ” Would have been useful to you. If you have any questions or suggestions, then you may feel free to share ideas below.
- How To Track A Cell Phone Or Mobile Number Location For Free
- Change Your Mobile Number Without Losing Data in Whatsapp
- Lost your phone? Keep Safe Whatsapp Account and Personal Chats
- How To Know If Whatsapp Message is Read Without Blue Tick