Have you heard the name of Optical fiber cable? If you do not know about optical fiber cable then in this post you will tell about what is the optical fiber cable and its use is called.
This cable is used for data transfer and to bring Internet speed, and also its use would be said to say that we will know below then let’s know.
What is optical fiber cable?
Optical fiber cable is a plastic and glass plate made of cable which is very thin and finer and is much stronger. It works with the speed of light. This means that the information flow flows through the speed of light. Meaning it travels from 3,00,000,000 km / sec. It is used to reach the Internet everywhere. Optical fiber cable works on total internal reflection theory.
History of optical fiber cable
Fiber cable was shown in Japan by September 2012 NTT. This was able to transfer 1 petabyte per second (10 × 5 bits / sec) of data at a distance of 50 KM.
Modern optical fibers cable has terabyte (TB) and bandwidth per second. Optical fiber cable is very strong but their manufacturing process is very subtle.
- Also Read This,
- What is Adsense Auto Ads – How it is Useful For All Bloggers
- What is WordPress Managed Hosting, How it Works and Its Benefits
- How to Make Money From Mobile Phone, 5 Latest Tips and Tricks 2019
Types of optical fiber cable
There are two types of octal fiber cables.
* As the name suggests, light will be transmitted in this mode only
* Wavelength of single fiber cable is between 1310nm and 1510nm.
* The loss of single mode fiber cable is that it is difficult to pair.
* Single mode fiber is used to transfer more distance data. Because light travels in a straight line. Therefore it is used.
Multimode Fiber Cable
* As the name suggests, it is capable of carrying multiple signals simultaneously.
* The wavelength of multimode fiber cable ranges from 850nm to 1300nm.
* Multimode fiber cable is used to transfer more single to work distance.
- Also Read This,
- Whatsapp Business App And its Features For Businessman
- Recall Whatsapp Message After Delivered Secret Tricks 2019
- 5+ Most Important tips to secure your WhatsApp from getting Hacked in 2019
- Know if Someone’s Read Our Message on WhatsApp Without Blue Ticks?
Benefits of Optical Fiber Cable
What are the benefits of using optical fiber cable
Optical fiber cable is capable of traveling a long way in a short time, this is a 100 times more bandwidth than Normal cable.
Optical cable for security offers a lot of security. Its security is not easy to break.
Size and weight
Optical fiber cable is quite small. Their thickness is very low (diluted with thickness of your hair) and their weight is also very low
Using optical fiber cable is very rare compared to the Normal Wire.
- Also Read This,
- How To Access Blocked Websites With VPN
- Whatsapp Will Soon Add a New Fingerprint Authentication Feature in App for Extra Security
- Interesting Twitter Facts – Some Interesting Facts About Twitter
- Hide Blue Tick, Second Tick, Last Seen And More On WhatsApp
Loss of optical fiber cable
Where there is the advantages of optical fiber cable, there is also a few damages to the Optical fiber cable.
Optical fiber cable is very expensive. Almost 6000 to 1000 thousand rupees per kilometer.
The fiber cable is very thin, so it is very difficult to setup.
Repairs of octal fiber cables are very hard.
Use of optical fiber cable
Optical fiber cable is used to broadcast telephone single, internet communication, and cable TV signal. If you ask me how the Internet runs, then you have to answer ??? Your response will be by satellite
? In fact, the Internet is run by optical fiber cable, which has a network of octal fiber cable that connects all the networks to millions of kilometers along the coast of Sumter.
You may have come to know what is the optical fiber cable and how the Internet runs. If you like this post, then definitely share it with social media and your friends and also comment with it.